![]() |
| Ahhh that feels good:) |
A blog for our baby girl Kate, who has been diagnosed with a rare congenital heart defect called Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS). She is due to arrive via c-section on June 26, 2012.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
4 more weeks of being pregnant....EVER!
4 weeks from today, Kate will be here!! I am so excited to not be pregnant anymore (especially with this heat) and even more excited to meet our baby girl! I feel HUGE and I'm ready to move on to the next journey in our lives..2 kiddos:) Today, Kate, Jacob and I ventured to the zoo with some friends and my first pregnancy pic was taken (yes at 35 weeks, I'm a slacker). By looking at this pic, I have a feeling Kate will be tipping the scales at more than 8lbs like her big brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment