Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby Kate...1 week and counting

In just one short week, Kate will be born!  It has been a long and emotional 9 months and we are ready to start this journey of our lives.  Kate has been looking great at her doctor appointments and they even say I look great, even though I don't feel it most days.  The heat has been terrible and I have to applaud women who have August and September babies!  We will be spending the week finishing up our freezer meal cooking, cleaning the house, and spending some quality time as a family of 3 (as long as it is indoors or in a giant sprinkler). 

The only information we know for sure, as far as next Tuesday's schedule, is that we have to arrive at Cardinal Glennon at 5am and the c-setion is scheduled for 7:30am.  I will be transferred to St. John's around midday, after knowing what is happening with Kate and hopefully seeing her. 

We finally finished Kate's bedroom last week and can't wait for her to be able to enjoy it!  Jacob's already been trying to enjoy it, but we told him that he only gets one room!





No comments:

Post a Comment